Plant Lookup and Callout Auto-Completion
This video shows how the Plant Scheduler plant lookup tool streamlines plant callout creation in AutoCAD.
- In AutoCAD, create and position your Multileader (or other annotation)
- Put your cursor where you want the plant name to go
- Press Ctrl + F12 on the keyboard to open Plant Scheduler
- Locate the correct plant by typing a few letters of the name (botanical, common, or short code)
- Set the desired quantity
- Press Enter
- Plant Scheduler sends you back to AutoCAD and inserts the plant name for you, with quantity and standard text formatting
- Move on to the next plant, and get on with your day
Plant Schedule Generation
This video shows how Plant Scheduler makes it simple to generate a plant schedule from your drawing. Plant Scheduler reads the plant names and quantities from your
planting plan and matches them against your master plant list to get additional attributes for the schedule (such as common name, planting spacing, or whatever else
you want to include).